Annapurna Explorer or Annapurna Low Land trek can be done by taking spectacular flight from Kathmandu to the lakeside town of Pokhara or you can drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu by surface takes approximately 06/07 hours under normal road condition where you can enjoy beautiful scenery, landscape along the river Trishuli. By flight you can enjoy spectacular views of the incredible Himalayan Mountains. The Annapurna foothills provide tremendous trekking with delightful trails connecting villages and ridge tops. This picturesque trek winds through enchanting villages with ochre thatched houses, terraced rice fields and rhododendron forests, which are spectacular in the spring when whole hillsides are cloaked in colourful flowers.
For decades, Annapurna I, held the highest fatality-to-summit rate of all principal eight-thousand summits; it has, however, seen great climbing successes in recent years, with the fatality rate falling from 32% to just under 20% from 2012 to 2022. The mountain still poses grave threats to climbers through avalanche danger, unpredictable weather and the extremely steep and committing nature of its climbing routes, in particular its 3000-metre south face, renowned as one of the most difficult climbs in the world.
The ridge top village of Ghorapani provides one of the finest viewpoints of the Annapurna Mountains with magnificent views of Annapurna, Lamjung, Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare with its fishtail summit. The highlight of this trip is ascending Poon Hill (3193m) for sunrise for a breathtaking panorama of wonderful snow-capped mountains. We return to Pokhara for a luxurious night at one of the lodge in its idyllic location on Phewa Tal Lake. From the beautiful landscaped gardens we may catch a glimpse of the sun setting on the now distant Annapurna and Machapuchare Mountains.
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Day 03:Fly to Pokhara trek to Dhampus (1650m).
- Day 04:Trek to Landrunk (1565m).
- Day 05:Trek to Ghandrung (1939m).
- Day 06:Trek to Tadapani (2595m).
- Day 07:Trek to Ghorapani (2833m).
- Day 08:Trek to Tirkhedunga (1540m).
- Day 09:Trek to Nayapul (3 hrs.) and drive to Pokhara (45 min).
- Day 10:Drive to Chitwan (167kms/6-7 hrs.).
- Day 11:Jungle activities.
- Day 12:Drive back to Kathmandu (168kms/6-7 hrs.).
- Day 13:Depart Kathmandu.
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including jungle activities and national park entrance fees.
- 06 Nights – 07 Days local lodge trek on full board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water during the trek.
- Guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Pokhara with domestic airport tax and necessary airport transfers.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System fee.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural program.
- All applicable government taxes.
- Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.
|Start Date||End Date|
|08 Dec, 2023||20 Dec, 2023|
|10 Dec, 2023||22 Dec, 2023|
|15 Dec, 2023||27 Dec, 2023|
|11 Feb, 2024||23 Feb, 2024|
|16 Feb, 2024||28 Feb, 2024|
|18 Feb, 2024||01 Mar, 2024|
|23 Feb, 2024||06 Mar, 2024|
|25 Feb, 2024||08 Mar, 2024|
|29 Feb, 2024||12 Mar, 2024|
|03 Mar, 2024||15 Mar, 2024|
|08 Mar, 2024||20 Mar, 2024|
|10 Mar, 2024||22 Mar, 2024|
|15 Mar, 2024||27 Mar, 2024|
|17 Mar, 2024||29 Mar, 2024|
|22 Mar, 2024||03 Apr, 2024|
|24 Mar, 2024||05 Apr, 2024|
|29 Mar, 2024||10 Apr, 2024|
|31 Mar, 2024||12 Apr, 2024|
|05 Apr, 2024||17 Apr, 2024|
|07 Apr, 2024||19 Apr, 2024|
|12 Apr, 2024||24 Apr, 2024|
|14 Apr, 2024||26 Apr, 2024|
|19 Apr, 2024||01 May, 2024|
|21 Apr, 2024||03 May, 2024|
|26 Apr, 2024||08 May, 2024|
|28 Apr, 2024||10 May, 2024|
|03 May, 2024||15 May, 2024|
|05 May, 2024||17 May, 2024|
|10 May, 2024||22 May, 2024|
|12 May, 2024||24 May, 2024|
|17 May, 2024||29 May, 2024|