Golfing is one of the fascinating games now in Nepal and is golfing lover destination. There are several golf courses in Nepal. Recently, one of the high-altitude amazing golf course “Mustang” has been established and ofcouse in Chitwan as well. For centuries ago, golf is unknown for most of the Nepalese society now it is well verse among the Nepali elite families but it did not take too long for it to turn into a professional sport for many.
Nepal organizes series of championships on its golf courses every year designed by world-class designers.
Golf Rates (subject to change):
Green Fee (Visitors):
Weekends & Public Holidays: USD 72.00 (per person)
Other Days (Weekdays): USD 58.00 (per person)
(For an entire day)
Golf Club Hire: USD 18.00 (per set of clubs)
Golf Shoes Hire: USD 08.00 (per pair)
Caddy Fee: USD 08.00 (for 18 holes)
Caddy Fee: USD 07.00 (for 9 holes)
Ball Boy Fee: USD 06.00 (for 18 holes)
Ball Boy Fee: USD 05.00 (for 9 holes)
Cart Hire: USD 22.00 (for 18 holes)
Cart Hire: USD 15.00 (for 9 holes)
(For 18 holes only)
Unused Golf balls: USD 09.00-USD 22.00/3 balls per sleeve
Used Balls: USD 01- USD 02.00 per ball
Gloves: USD 12.00- USD 18.00
Tees: USD 01-USD 02.00
For booking please e-mail us [email protected] or complete the booking form at the bottom
- Day 01:Arrival Kathmandu.
- Day 02:Optional Mountain Flight / Full day Golf at Gokarna.
- Day 03:Fly to Pokhara (25min) & Golf at Himalayan Golf Course.
- Day 04:Golf at Himalayan Golf Course.
- Day 05:Golf at Himalayan Golf Course.
- Day 06:Golf at Himalayan Golf Course.
- Day 07:Drive to Chitwan (168kms).
- Day 08:Jungle activities
- Day 09:Fly (20min)/Drive back to Kathmandu (169kms). Day 10: Full day Golf at Gokarna.
- Day 10:Day 10: Full day Golf at Gokarna.
- Day 11:Day 11: Final departure.
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 04 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu.
- 04 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at hotel in Pokhara.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- Surface transfers Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu/Pokhara with necessary airport transfers.
- * Applicable government taxes.
- Golf fee (as below).
- Any meals except in Chitwan.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.