This is a short trip that lets you explore ancient temples and religious shrines of the three medieval kingdoms, namely Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan city. This trip takes you into a kind of mystical history where the past still remains alive in the present, tradition tirelessly repeats itself into a culture that remains seeped into an ancient history created by the kings of past generations and religious doctrines are strictly adhered till this very day.
In Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, you will be taken for a visit to the holiest of Hindu shrine “Pashupatinath”. Pashupatinath temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, one of the trinities and the guardian (patron) deity of the Hindus. As you approach cremation areas of the temple, you will witness Hindu’s ritual of cremating a corpse. Tour to Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath is other retreats that will be serviced to you. Another attractive prospect of this trip is cultural tour to the major cultural heritages and temples in Bhaktapur and Patan city.
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour.
- Day 03:Sightseeing tour.
- Day 04:Day 04: Depart Kathmandu.
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Any meals other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.