This tour offers a unique opportunity for an amazing wildlife experience, accompanied by an exceptional river rafting adventure. The trip begins with a sightseeing tour to the most remarkable places in Kathmandu and rafting at Trishuli River which will let you enjoy one of the most thrilling white-water rafting. After a briefing about safe rafting in Nepal from your River guide, you will be all set for your rafting trip down the Trishuli River of grade 3 and 4. This rafting trip is sure to give you the most incredible experience filled with utmost thrill and excitement.
After an adventurous rafting session in Trishuli, your next destination is Chitwan. Royal Chitwan National Park, situated in the tropical Terai region close to the borders with India, houses exotic flora and fauna, rich bird species and rare animals like one-horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger. In the National Park you get to enjoy other activities like elephant safari and sightseeing of exotic wildlife and diverse ecosystem, canoeing, bird watching and a walk in the wilderness accompanied by a trained guide.
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu.
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour.
- Day 03:Raft to Kuringhat (86kms).
- Day 04:Raft to Mungling. Drive to Chitwan (69kms).
- Day 05:Excursion in Chitwan National Park.
- Day 06:Drive back to Kathmandu (168kms).
- Day 07:Depart Kathmandu.
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 02 Days raft at Trishuli River with river guide and supporting staff on full board basis using camping accommodation.
- 02 Nights – 03 days accommodation at 3-star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing tours and transfers as per the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking guide during sightseeing tour.
- Monumental entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Any meals except in Chitwan.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.