According to the Hindus Mythology, Lord Shiva spends his most of the time on the top of the holy Mount Kailash, practicing Yogic austerities, joy and love with his divine consort Parbati (Mother of Mythology). The Lake Mansarovar and the holy Mount Kailash are the SOUL of all AUM followers in the world.
“Conventional wisdom says a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out the sins of a lifetime, 108 Parikramas guarantees enlightenment. A ritual bath in the sacred Mansarovar Lake delivers pilgrim to Brahma’s paradise and a drop drink of its water relinquishes the sins of hundreds of lifetimes.”
- Day 01:Arrive to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Evening – Detail briefing on Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
- Day 02:After breakfast Visit Pashupatinath, and Sleeping Vishnu, back to hotel. After lunch preparation for Yatra.
- Day 03:After Breakfast, group will departure to Duche/Syabrubesi (Nepal-China Border) by private tourist coach (6-7hrs/1950m/154km).
- Day 04:After breakfast drive to Nepal-China Border by coach and group will clear Chinese border formalities and drive continue to Kyirong (2hr/3700m/35 Km).
- Day 05:Full day acclimatization and explore Kyirong town
- Day 06:After breakfast, drive to Dongba (7-8 hrs/4250m/268km) en-route you will see Bharmaputra river and continue to Saga/ Dongba.
- Day 07:Drive to Lake Manasarovar (6-7 hrs/4500m/Chiu 422km).
- Day 08:Hawan at Manasarovar (4500m) and drive to Darchen-60km.
- Day 09:Drive to Yam Dwar (7kms) trek to Diraphuk (4800m/-9-10km).
- Day 10:Trek over the Dolma La Pass - 5650m to Zutulphuk Gompa (4790m/20-22km- 10-11hrs).
- Day 11:Last day of Parikarma, trek to Zongdo and drive to new Dongba/Saga (500kms).
- Day 12:Drive to Kyirong 268 km/6-7 hrs.
- Day 13:Drive to China border, clear immigration formalities continue drive back to Kathmandu (172 km/ 7-8 hrs).
- Day 14:Transfer to airport for departure flight.
What's Included / Excluded?
- Assistance by ‘Tour Real Nepal’ representative.
- 03 Nights’ accommodation at Hotel in Kathmandu on AP plans (pure veg. meals).
- 10 Nights’ accommodation at Hotel/Guest houses on AP plans (pure veg. Meals).
- Sightseeing tours and transfers as mentioned in the above itinerary by private vehicle (fully air-conditioned).
- Services of local English speaking guide in Kathmandu during the tour.
- Services of local Chinese/Tibetan English speaking guide in Tibet during the tour.
- Entrance fees to monuments as mentioned in the itinerary (subject to change if once revised).
- Transfers Kathmandu / Kyirong / Kathmandu transfer coach non A/C.
- Transfers Border / Kailash / Border by deluxe bus as per the itinerary.
- Duffel bag (a large bag to keep the Yatris luggage) and Gore-Tex jacket (returnable upon completion of the trip).
- Visa fee of China/Tibet.
- Travel and road permit fee in Tibet.
- Indian vegetable meals during Yatra.
- Sherpa staffs, cook and al necessary supporting staffs.
- Yak & Yak man during Kora.
- Oxygen and Gamow bag.
- All airport transfers as per the itinerary.
- All currently applicable taxes including Service tax.
- International airfares.
- Nepal visa fees & immigration assistance.
- Any beverages including mineral water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks etc unless otherwise specified. It is more cost effective for us to bill you for all beverages based on actual consumption.
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls etc.
- The prices do not include: undue escalation in fuel prices, new taxes levies on hotels and transportation services or any hikes in entrance fees. Any large tax hikes and new levies shall be payable extra and shall be billed accordingly with prior notice.
- Rescue and emergency cost.
- Horse cost for personal riding during Kailash Parikrama.
- Any other items not mentioned in the cost inclusion section.
- Tipping amount.
Note: Itinerary is subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances.
|Start Date||End Date|