This outstanding trek includes fascinating trekking trail along an ascent to Tent peak [5663m.], also known as Tharpu Chuli. Tent peak is one of the most climbed trekking peak in Nepal. Other major highlight of the trip is exclusive exploration of Annapurna sanctuary. The summit of Tent peak offers a stunning 360 degrees panoramic view of the surrounding Annapurna massif. The trek starts from Phedi after a 45 minute drive from Pokhara. The trail takes us to the Annapurna Sanctuary, the most spectacular high mountain, through charming Gurung villages and rhododendron forests.
During our trekking venture, we witness a variety of landscapes sprawling across sub-tropical forest, terraced rice paddies, pleasant ridges, grassy farmland and forests of bamboo and rhododendron. On our return from the Sanctuary, the trail follows an alternative route, turning westwards to follow a high ridge which eventually leads to Ghorepani and the Kali Gandaki Valley. From Poon Hill above Ghorepani, we experience the breathtaking views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges before heading back to Pokhara on the shores of Phewa Tal. Finally, we take a flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Day 03:Flight to Pokhara and Trek to Dhampus [1700m].
- Day 04:Trek to Landrung [1550m].
- Day 05:Trek to Chomrong [2040m].
- Day 06:Trek to Himalaya hotel [2680m].
- Day 07:Trek to Machhapuchhare Base Camp [3480m].
- Day 08:Trek to Annapurna Base Camp [3900m].
- Day 09:Rest day.
- Day 10:Trek to Tent Peak High Camp.
- Day 11:Ascent of Tent Peak [5600m].
- Day 12:Spare day.
- Day 13:Trek to Himalaya Hotel [2680m].
- Day 14:Trek to Tadapani [2650m].
- Day 15:Trek to Ghorepani [2775m].
- Day 16:Trek to the road head and drive to Pokhara.
- Day 17:Flight to Kathmandu.
- Day 18:Depart Kathmandu
What's Included / Excluded?
- Accommodation at 3 star hotels as per the itinerary on BB plan.
- Camping trek as per the itinerary.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek and climb.
- Domestic flights for the sector Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- English speaking, trained and experienced trekking guide (leader), climbing guide (leader) and assistant guides.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Trek staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- Down jacket (to be returned after the trip completion).
- Duffel bag, company t-shirt and trekking map.
- All necessary paper work; trekking permits and Island Peak climbing permit.
- Good quality tents and kitchen utensils for camping.
- Group mountaineering (climbing) equipment.
- Medical kit (carried by your guide).
- Sightseeing tours and transfers as per the itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monuments entrance fees.
- Welcome and farewell dinners at local Restaurant with cultural program.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfares.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Any beverages including mineral water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks etc. unless otherwise specified. It is more cost effective for us to bill you for all beverages based on actual consumption.
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls etc.
- The prices do not include: undue escalation in fuel prices, new taxes levies on hotels and transportation services or any hikes in entrance fees. Any large tax hikes and new levies shall be payable extra and shall be billed accordingly with prior notice.
- Any other items not mentioned in the cost inclusion section.
- Helicopter evacuation.