This trip itself an opportunity to explore temples and shrines of historical and archaeological interests in the medieval towns of Kathmandu valley where you will view sights that will take you back almost 300 years in time, where feudalism ruled the day until a single man called Prithvi Narayan Shah thought differently and unified a whole nation; that began a lineage of kings till present day Nepal. Added to this will be a blitz into Nepal’s exotic wildlife at the Chitwan National park. You will get to see the massive one-horned rhino, light-footed deer, an elephant breeding centre and the elusive tiger napping in the shade.
After this trip in the wild, you will drive to Pokhara through a lush, green highway where from the windows of your vehicle, your eyes will behold snowy mountain landscapes and in the course of your drive, you will pass through little hamlets and villages on the way that will give you some deep insights into Nepal’s rural lifestyles; till you finally reach Pokhara, a beautiful scenic lake town where nature is amplified with the views of majestic peaks almost at touching distance, clean water lakes with boating and canoeing thrills at your service.
- Day :Arrival Kathmandu
- Day :Sightseeing tour
- Day :Drive to Kurintar (86kms) for rafting, drive to Chitwan (82kms)
- Day :Jungle activities
- Day :Drive to Pokhara (169kms)
- Day :Sightseeing tour
- Day :Sarangkot sun rise view. Fly back to Kathmandu (25min)
- Day :Depart Kathmandu
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at 3-star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Day raft at Trishuli River with hot lunch.
- Kathmandu and in Pokhara city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English-speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara with necessary vehicle retention.
- Airfare for the sector Pokhara / Kathmandu with necessary airport transfers.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Any meals except in Chitwan and rafting.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.