Tea Tour in Darjeeling:
With adoring surroundings, gusty winds and soothing ambience, the fascinating hill stations of the North East India is more romantic retreat. Be ready to explore the beautiful sightseeing destinations of North East India including Kurseong, Darjeeling and Kalimpong with us and take home many sweet and unforgettable memories to cherish forever. And of course the view of Mountain Kanchenjunga, which is the crowning glory of India. It somewhere like a gateway to heaven, where everything is just so beautiful! Every nook and cranny of Darjeeling and Kalimpong hold an alluring aura, inviting millions of people from different corners of the world, to explore its nature and sanctity.
Darjeeling, one of the top famous location for tea, named as Tea State, is famous for varieties of Tea worldwide. Also, you can experience the different tastes of Tea with the alluring view of the tea hill around. You can communicate with the locals and participate in tea cultivation with locals. This is one the top location to have a Tea Tour in the world.
You may also want to look into this itinerary Champagne of Teas.
- Day 01:Arrival at Kurseong (2 hrs./1500m)/Sightseeing tour.
- Day 02:Drive to Darjeeling (1 hr./2045m).
- Day 03:Explore Darjeeling.
- Day 04:Drive to Kalimpong (3 hrs./1247m)/Sightseeing tour.
- Day 05:Drive to Bagdogra for final departure.
What's Included / Excluded?
- Accommodation at 3 star hotels as per the itinerary on BB plan.
- All transportation by LUXURY vehicle.
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Toy Train Fare.
- Local English speaking guide throughout the tour.
- All applicable taxes.
- Visa fee.
- Any meals.
- Any beverages including mineral water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks etc. unless otherwise specified. It is more cost effective for us to bill you for all beverages based on actual consumption.
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls etc.
- The prices do not include: undue escalation in fuel prices, new taxes levies on hotels and transportation services or any hikes in entrance fees. Any large tax hikes and new levies shall be payable extra and shall be billed accordingly with prior notice.
- Any other items not mentioned in the cost inclusion section.