This trek is exclusively designed for those who wish to explore the most of Bhutan on foot within the short span of time. Exploration begins with a hike to Taktsang monastery. This helps you in getting acclimatized for trekking to Drugyal dzong, Shana Shana, Soi Thangthangkha, Jangothang, Dumzo Dhumzo, Thombu Shong, Shana Zam and then back to Drugyal dzong. Breathtaking views of towering rugged peaks like Chomolhari (7320m), Jichu Drake (6900m) and Tshrim Khang, ruined forts, pristine villages, rivers, lakes, lush forests of oak, pine, rhododendron and spruce and abundant wildlife provide the trip with constantly changing sceneries and experiences along with a special connection with nature. This 11 day trek gives you exhilarating and rewarding way to experience some of the most captivating and wondrous areas of Bhutan.
- Day 01:Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 03:Flight to Paro
- Day 04:Hike to Taktsang monastery.
- Day 05:Drive Drugyel Dzong to Shana
- Day 06:Trek to Soi Thangthangkh
- Day 07:Trek to Jangothang
- Day 08:A rest day at Jangothang.
- Day 09:Trek to Dumzo.
- Day 10:Trek to Thombu Shong
- Day 11:Trek to Shana Zam
- Day 12:Trek to Drugyel Dzong and drive to Paro
- Day 13:Transfer to airport fly to Kathmandu
- Day 14:Final departure
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation on full board basis at 3 star hotel in Bhutan as per the itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water during the trek including guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- Camping accommodation during the trek.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Tourism Development fee and Tourism Service Charge in Bhutan.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal and Bhutan visa fees.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Paro / Kathmandu.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.