Everest Base Camp Trek from Tingri traverse along the centuries old nomadic territories, fortified villages, alpine valleys, nomadic settlements, barley fields and succession of glaciated mountain passes. South Tibet unveils its rugged beauty in all its glory as you proceed from Tingri to the Everest base Camp at 5200m. But before you head off high into the wilderness of the Tibetan highlands, you shall be expertly guided to the exquisite sights around Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse.
A seemingly infinite series of broad ridge-top paths and alpine meadows leads to Lamna-La pass at 5150m overlooking splendid panorama. You can explore rarely-visited areas amid glacier-carved environment. As you near Rongbuk at 5000m, the trek gets more adventurous. The mere thought of Everest Base Camp nestled just a few kilometers away at Rongbuk is enough to heighten any trekker’s adventurous spirit. You are sure to get mesmerized by the surreally sculpted Rongbuk glaciers, on our way up to the Everest Base Camp.
- Day 01:Arrive Lhasa [3650M].
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour.
- Day 03:Sightseeing tour.
- Day 04:Free day
- Day 05:Drive to Gyantse [3977m/261km].
- Day 06:Drive to Shigatse [3900/90km].
- Day 07:Drive to Tingri [4390m/304km].
- Day 08:Acclimatization day.
- Day 09:Trek to Lung Thang [4510m].
- Day 10:Trek to Lamna-La [5150m].
- Day 11:Trek to Zommug.
- Day 12:Trek to Rongbuk [5000m].
- Day 13:Trek to Everest base camp [5200m].
- Day 14:Trek back to Rongbuk and drive to Kyirung [2450m].
- Day 15:Drive to Kathmandu [1350m/176km].
- Day 16:Final departure.
What's Included / Excluded?
- 04 Nights’ accommodation at 3 Star hotel in Lhasa and best available en-route on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 nights’ accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast on twin sharing.
- All guided sightseeing tours in Lhasa with entry fees.
- Tibet visa and Tibet Travelling permit.
- Special permit for Everest Base Camp.
- Transportation by Land Cruiser with support truck.
- Fully catered camping trek supported by Nepalese (Sherpa) crew & Tibetan guide.
- Meals during trek.
- Required yaks & yak drivers during trek.
- Airport transfers.
- PAC bag (Portable Altitude Chamber) & first aid medical kit.
- Transfer Kerung-Kathmandu by Bus/Jeep.
- Departure transfer.
- Any meals during hotel stay in Tibet and in Kathmandu.
- International airfare.
- Any cost incurred during emergency evacuation due to any reason (usually insurance covers this expense).
- Nepal visa.
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature.
- Your insurance.
|Start Date||End Date|