Paro, famous for its ruined fortress, museums and panoramic view, leaves an indelible cultural experience. Thimpu, the capital city, is laden with legendary ancient monasteries, cultural relics and amazing views of entire valley in 7000+ meter peak in the background. Gangtey valley, with its ancient monastery and home of the rare Black Necked Cranes, boasts breathtaking landscape view. At leisurely pace you drive past Punakha visually feasting on the sights of places bathed in the exotism of cultural delights. You can either walk or ride on a horse to Taktsang monastery which epitomizes the religious belief of Bhutanese people.
- Day 01:Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Day 03:Flight to Paro.
- Day 04:Sightseeing in Paro.
- Day 05:Drive to Thimphu.
- Day 06:Sightseeing in Thumphu.
- Day 07:Day excursion to the Gangtey Gompa
- Day 08:Drive to Punakha sightseeing and drive back to Paro
- Day 09:A Day hike to the view point of Taktsang monastery
- Day 10:Transfer to airport fly to Kathmandu
- Day 11:Final departure
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- 07 Nights twin/double room accommodation on full board basis at 3 star hotel in Bhutan as per the itinerary.
- Tourism Development fee and Tourism Service Charge in Bhutan.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal and Bhutan visa fees.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Paro / Kathmandu.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.