Paro beckons you with promises of breathtaking natural sights, cultural richness and good accommodation; you can view Mount Chomolhari from Drugyel dzong, capture Paro’s incredible landscapes from Ta-Dzong and visit indigenous hospital art & craft school, National library, Royal goldsmith workshop and handicraft centers.
Thimpu remains synonymous to its colorful festivals, legendary monasteries and coveted cultural sites. You can stroll around the local markets and see for yourself the everyday lives of Bhutanese people and their craftsmanship.
You can either walk or ride on a horse to Taktsang monastery which epitomizes the religious belief of Bhutanese people.At the end of the journey, you will be left with a feeling that you have truly seen the real Bhutan up close.
- Day 01:Arrival Kathmandu.
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Day 03:Flight to Paro and transfer to Thimphu.
- Day 04:Sightseeing in Thimphu.
- Day 05:Drive to Paro and sightseeing of Paro.
- Day 06:Excursion to Taktsang Monastery.
- Day 07:Transfer to airport fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 08:Final departure.
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- 04 Nights twin/double room accommodation on full board basis at 3 star hotel in Bhutan as per the itinerary.
- Tourism Development fee and Tourism Service Charge in Bhutan.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Applicable hotel and government taxes presently.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal and Bhutan visa fees.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Paro / Kathmandu.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.