This trip incorporates the best places of three of the most popular sightseeing places in Nepal, namely, Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel. This trip takes you to some exotic sites in Kathmandu like Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath stupa and Swoyambhunath. From the Swoyambhunath, you get an amazing 360 degree view of the entire Kathmandu valley. This brief journey to the religious sites gives you an insight into the religious prospects in Nepal. Apart from getting a glimpse of Kathmandu’s highlights, you also get to bask in the splendors of cultural richness in Bhaktapur and Patan.
Thereafter, you will be taken to Nagarkot. At Nagarkot, you get to sight the most fascinating and mesmerizing view of the sunrise. After Nagarkot, Dhulikhel is your next destination. Treading along the unexplored trails of Dhulikhel can achieve a very exhilarating and enriching experience.
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour and drive to Nagarkot (32kms).
- Day 03:Hike to Dhulikhel (3-4 hrs.).
- Day 04:Depart Kathmandu.
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Nagarkot.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Dhulikhel.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English-speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Day hike to Dhulikhel with our local English-speaking guide.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Dhulikhel / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable hotel government taxes.
- Any meals other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.