It is a short tour and popular holidays tour in Nepal. Asides from a discovery of harmony of Buddhism and Hinduism, Kathmandu, Lumbini and Pokhara are important places. Kathmandu is home of temples and Buddha was born at Lumbini, the founder of Buddhist religion and Pokhara is city of Lakes. Kathmandu is a culturally and histories places and fascinating cultural encounters that never disappoint, making it one of the most popular and sought-after destinations in South Asia. It truly is a place for travellers to realise their dreams. Kathmandu Pokhara tour offers you to see in Kathmandu such as Darbar square, famous Hindu temple of Pashupatinath and Buddhist pilgrims of Bouddhanath Stupa and Swambhunath. Lumbini is the birthplace of Buddha. The main attraction of the city is the Sacred Garden. To the west of the Mayadevi Temple, stands the Ashoka Pillar which was erected by Emperor Ashoka in 249 BC to commemorate his pilgrimage to the sacred site. Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty. At an elevation lower than that of Kathmandu, it has much more tropical feel to it; a fact well appreciated by the beautiful diverse flowers that prosper in this environment has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks.
- Day 01:Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing Tour.
- Day 03:Fly to Bhairawaha (45min) drive to Lumbini (40min).
- Day 04:Sightseeing tour.
- Day 05:Drive to Pokhara (6-7 hrs.).
- Day 06:Sightseeing tour.
- Day 07:Fly back to Kathmandu (25min) connect flight to onward destination.
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Lumbibi.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Kathmandu, Lumbibi and Pokhara tour as per the above itinerary with our local English-speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Bhairawaha and Pokhara / Kathmandu with airport transfers.
- Surface transfers Lumbini / Pokhara with necessary vehicle retention.
- Boat ride at Lake Phewa.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare and taxes.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.