On this tour you will gain an insight into the rich culture and traditions of Nepal. The trip begins with a sightseeing tour to the most remarkable places in Kathmandu. Your exploration of Kathmandu is followed by a brief sightseeing tour in Patan. Patan, known for its unique art and craftsmanship, is sure to leave you mesmerized with its sheer beauty.
After sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, your next destination is Pokhara and is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Nepal. Pokhara with its exotic locales and unparalleled natural beauty gives you one of the most delightful travel experiences. Phewa Lake, Mahendra Gupha, the Davis Fall and the gorge of the Seti River are the major sightseeing places in Pokhara.
From Pokhara, you move on to the Terai lowlands of Chitwan. In Chitwan, you get to visit the Royal Chitwan National Park, known for its rare bird and animal species, wildlife and lush vegetation. Activities in Jungle include elephant safari and jeep safari for sightseeing exotic wildlife and diverse ecosystem, canoeing and a walk in the wilderness accompanied by a trained guide.
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour
- Day 03:Fly to Pokhara (25min). Sightseeing tour.
- Day 04:Boat ride and drive to Chitwan (168kms)
- Day 05:Jungle activities
- Day 06:Drive back to Kathmandu (169kms)
- Day 07:Depart Kathmandu
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Pokhara.
- 02 Nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation at 3-star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park fee as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu and in Pokhara city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English-speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Any meals except in Chitwan.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.