The trip begins with a sightseeing tour to the most remarkable places in Kathmandu. After your insightful visits to the major places of Kathmandu valley, we offer you Rafting Nepal package, which will let you enjoy the most thrilling white water river rafting in the Trishuli River for 3 heavenly hours. After a briefing about safe rafting in Nepal from your River guide, you will be all set for your rafting trips down the Trishuli River of grade 3 and 4. This rafting trip is sure to give you the most amazing experience filled with utmost thrill.
After an audacious rafting session in Trishuli, your next destination is Pokhara. Pokhara is a beautiful city and one of the most famous tourist destinations in Nepal. Lying 200 km away from Kathmandu, Pokhara is overlooked by the beautiful Annapurna Ranges and spectacular snow-capped mountains. During the course of this trip, you will be guided to the most popular places in Pokhara like Phewa Lake, Mahendra Gupha, the Davis Fall, the gorge of the Seti River, etc. Your stay in Pokhara with Legendry Machapuchhre’s spectacular view as a backdrop amidst the enchanting ambience of nature, bestows you with an experience of a lifetime.
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour
- Day 03:Drive to Charaundi (86kms) and Raft to Kuringhat
- Day 04:Raft to Mungling and transfer to Pokhara (110kms).
- Day 05:Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Day 06:Drive to Kathmandu (210kms)
- Day 07:Depart Kathmandu
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 02 Days raft at Trishuli River with our river guide and supporting staff on full board basis using camping accommodation.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English-speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- * Applicable government taxes.
- Any meals other than breakfast except in Raft.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.