This is an ideal trip for those wishing to experience Nepal’s spectacular landscape and culture whilst maintaining home comforts. Our accommodation on trek is at Local Lodges, managed by former Gurkha soldiers and located in the picturesque villages of Birethanti, Ghandruk, Majgaun and Dhampus. Set in the foothills of the Annapurna Mountains this trek provides the highest standards of accommodation in the region, featuring electricity, comfortable rooms, en-suite bathrooms with hot showers and western styled flush toilets.
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Day 03:Fly to Pokhara
- Day 04:Trek to Sanctuary Lodge, Birethanti (1100m)
- Day 05:Trek to Himalaya Lodge, Ghandruk (2000m)
- Day 06:Trek to Gurung Lodge, Majgaun (1400m)
- Day 07:Trek to Basanta Lodge, Dhampus (1500m)
- Day 08:Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
- Day 09:Drive to Chitwan
- Day 10:Jungle activities
- Day 11:Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 12:Depart Kathmandu
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water during the trek including guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including jungle activities and national park entrance fees.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Pokhara with domestic airport tax and necessary airport transfers.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System fee.
- Surface transfers Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.
|Start Date||End Date|
|08 Dec, 2023||19 Dec, 2023|
|15 Dec, 2023||26 Dec, 2023|