Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the scenic trek, begin the trek from the historic centre of Gorkha after a 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu. The trail heads up the valley of the Buri Gandaki River through wild and unexplored country inhabited mainly by members of the Gurung ethnic group.
The trail circumvents interesting Manaslu peak [8156m.] crossing Larkya La pass at 5100 meter and finally emerges onto the Marshyangdi river valley along the main trail of Annapurna circuit.
Slowly, you wind your way North to the snowbound Larkya La Pass next to the Tibetan border. The altitude here is a problem but almost forgotten with the jaw-dropping views of Manaslu. At 5,100 meters, Larkya La Pass is usually snow-covered and icy. Micro crampons are often used on the descent. Trekking to the pass requires a 4 a.m. start to make the highest point before the winds come, usually around mid-morning.
From the pass looking back the way you have come gives a clear view, but by far, the most amazing view comes after you have left the pass and walked along a corridor to the west.
A great glacial cirque bursts into view. A stupendous wall created by Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Nemjung, Gyaji Kang, and Kang Guru casts down a stream of glaciers while Annapurna II rises ahead.
You will conclude this trek at Dharapni on day 12 where our vehicle is waiting for us to transfer Besisahar.
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu.
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu city.
- Day 03:Drive to Machha Khola [930m/9 hrs.].
- Day 04:Trek to Jagat [1360m].
- Day 05:Trek to Deng [1800m].
- Day 06:Trek to Lho village [3180m].
- Day 07:Trek to Sama Gaon [3360m].
- Day 08:Rest day.
- Day 09:Trek to Larkya Lodge (Dharamsala) [4460m].
- Day 10:Trek to Bimthang [3800m].
- Day 11:Trek to Tilije [2300m].
- Day 12:Trek to Dharapani [1850m]/Drive to Besisahar.
- Day 13:Drive back to Kathmandu [200kms/7-8 hrs.]
- Day 14:Free day.
- Day 15:Final Departure.
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 09 Nights local Lodge trek including all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water during trek.
- Guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- Manaslu Conservation Area Project fee (MCAP) and Annapurna Conservation Area Project fee (ACAP).
- Private vehicle for Kathmandu/Machha Khola and Besisahar/Kathmandu transfers with necessary vehicle retention.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepal restaurant with cultural program.
- Applicable hotel/government taxes.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.
|Start Date||End Date|
|08 Dec, 2023||21 Dec, 2023|
|10 Dec, 2023||23 Dec, 2023|
|15 Dec, 2023||28 Dec, 2023|
|11 Feb, 2024||24 Feb, 2024|
|16 Feb, 2024||29 Feb, 2024|
|18 Feb, 2024||02 Mar, 2024|
|23 Feb, 2024||07 Mar, 2024|
|25 Feb, 2024||09 Mar, 2024|
|29 Feb, 2024||13 Mar, 2024|
|03 Mar, 2024||16 Mar, 2024|
|08 Mar, 2024||21 Mar, 2024|
|10 Mar, 2024||23 Mar, 2024|
|15 Mar, 2024||28 Mar, 2024|
|17 Mar, 2024||30 Mar, 2024|
|22 Mar, 2024||04 Apr, 2024|
|24 Mar, 2024||06 Apr, 2024|
|29 Mar, 2024||11 Apr, 2024|
|31 Mar, 2024||13 Apr, 2024|
|05 Apr, 2024||18 Apr, 2024|
|07 Apr, 2024||20 Apr, 2024|
|12 Apr, 2024||25 Apr, 2024|
|14 Apr, 2024||27 Apr, 2024|
|19 Apr, 2024||02 May, 2024|
|21 Apr, 2024||04 May, 2024|
|26 Apr, 2024||09 May, 2024|
|28 Apr, 2024||11 May, 2024|
|03 May, 2024||16 May, 2024|
|05 May, 2024||18 May, 2024|
|10 May, 2024||23 May, 2024|
|12 May, 2024||25 May, 2024|
|17 May, 2024||30 May, 2024|