This fantastic trek visits all of the high valleys surrounding Everest culminating with the ascent of Kala Pattar and the walk to Everest Base Camp. We have extra time at Gokyo to explore the upper valley, providing the most extensive view of Everest in the whole of the Khumbu. With time to explore villages and monasteries and to sample the incredible hospitality of the Sherpa people, this trek is unbeatable.
We begin our trek with an unforgettable mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Walking through delightful Sherpa villages we make our way to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar. Here we have allowed time for essential acclimatization. Continuing higher to Gokyo’s alpine lakes we explore the upper valley beneath the huge bulk of Cho Oyu. From here and from the top of Gokyo Ri (5496m) we have an unbelievable view of Everest and the surrounding peaks and glaciers. Our trek continues through the Khumbu valley to the top of Kala Pattar (5600m) for even more spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, including the black rocky ramparts of Everest’s southwest face and the Khumbu icefall tumbling from the Western Cwm. We have a day to visit Everest Base Camp across the Khumbu Glacier at the foot of the immensely impressive Khumbu icefall. Our return journey will take us to Thyangboche monastery, the most important centre of Buddhism in the area, before ending our trek at Lukla and another opportunity to experience the exciting mountain flight to Kathmandu.
- Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu.
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Day 03:Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2656m).
- Day 04:Trek to Namche Bazaar (3450m).
- Day 05:Day at acclimatization.
- Day 06:Trek to Kunde (3840m)
- Day 07:Trek to Dole (4000m).
- Day 08:Trek to Machermo (4410m).
- Day 09:Trek to Gokyo (4794m).
- Day 10:Ascent to Gokyo Re (5483m).
- Day 11:Trek to Tragnag (4339m).
- Day 12:Trek to Phortse (3542m).
- Day 13:Trek to Dingboche (4336m).
- Day 14:Trek to Lobuche (4939m).
- Day 15:Trek to Kala Pattar (5600m), Gorak Shep (5191m).
- Day 16:Trek to Everest Base Camp (5400m) and trek to Lobuche (4939m).
- Day 17:Trek to Devoche (3770m).
- Day 18:Trek to Namche Bazaar (3450m) and continue to Monjo (2815m).
- Day 19:Trek to Lukla (2832m).
- Day 20:Fly back to Kathmandu (25 min).
- Day 21:Final departure
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water during the trek including guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- 18 Days Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu with domestic airport tax and necessary airport transfers.
- Sagarmatha National Park Free and Trekkers’ Information Management System fee.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural program.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking equipment.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Additional porter renting during the trek.
- Tipping amount.
|Start Date||End Date|
|08 Dec, 2023||28 Dec, 2023|
|10 Dec, 2023||30 Dec, 2023|
|15 Dec, 2023||04 Jan, 2024|
|11 Feb, 2024||02 Mar, 2024|
|16 Feb, 2024||07 Mar, 2024|
|18 Feb, 2024||09 Mar, 2024|
|23 Feb, 2024||14 Mar, 2024|
|25 Feb, 2024||16 Mar, 2024|
|29 Feb, 2024||20 Mar, 2024|
|03 Mar, 2024||23 Mar, 2024|
|08 Mar, 2024||28 Mar, 2024|
|10 Mar, 2024||30 Mar, 2024|
|15 Mar, 2024||04 Apr, 2024|
|17 Mar, 2024||06 Apr, 2024|
|22 Mar, 2024||11 Apr, 2024|
|22 Mar, 2024||11 Apr, 2024|
|24 Mar, 2024||13 Apr, 2024|
|29 Mar, 2024||18 Apr, 2024|
|31 Mar, 2024||20 Apr, 2024|
|05 Apr, 2024||25 Apr, 2024|
|07 Apr, 2024||27 Apr, 2024|
|12 Apr, 2024||02 May, 2024|
|14 Apr, 2024||04 May, 2024|
|19 Apr, 2024||09 May, 2024|
|21 Apr, 2024||11 May, 2024|
|26 Apr, 2024||16 May, 2024|
|28 Apr, 2024||18 May, 2024|
|03 May, 2024||23 May, 2024|
|05 May, 2024||25 May, 2024|
|10 May, 2024||30 May, 2024|
|12 May, 2024||01 Jun, 2024|
|17 May, 2024||06 Jun, 2024|