Kanchenjunga, the world’s third highest mountain, lies on Nepal’s eastern border with Sikkim. On trekking along the challenging trails amid the mesmerizing vistas of Kanchenjunga, we get to witness exotic wilderness. This wonderful trek begins and ends at the small airstrip at Sukhetar (Taplejung), which lies in the remote north east corner of Nepal. It takes you through fascinating villages and pristine forests to the awe-inspiring South Face Base Camp at Ramche, before crossing the Mirgin La to the north side of Kanchenjunga and the Pang Pema base camp. As trekkers skirt through this amazing adventurous and exploratory trail, they attain a glorious and unforgettable experience that was so much worth the trip.
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 02:Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
- Day 03:Fly to Biratnagar (40min).
- Day 04:Fly to Suketar and trek to Lali Kharka (2220m).
- Day 05:Trek to Keswa (2100m).
- Day 06:Trek to Mamanke (2000m).
- Day 07:Trek to Yamphudin (1650m).
- Day 08:Trek to Lamite jungle camp (2920m).
- Day 09:Trek to Torontan (3080m).
- Day 10:Trek to Tseram (3750m).
- Day 11:Trek to Ramche (4360m).
- Day 12:Ramche – Exploration day.
- Day 13:Trekking beyond the Mirgin-La (4663m).
- Day 14:Trek to Gunsa (3475m),
- Day 15:Trek to Khambachen (4040m).
- Day 16:Trek to Lhonak (4790m).
- Day 17:Trek to Pang Pema (5140m).
- Day 18-19:Retreat trek to Gunsa (3430m).
- Day 20:Trek to Kyapra (2300m).
- Day 21:Trek to Sakathum (1600m).
- Day 22:Trek to Chirwa (1180m).
- Day 23:Trek to Phurumba.
- Day 24:Trek to Taplejung-Suketar (2300m).
- Day 25:Flight to Kathmandu via Biratnagar.
- Day 26:Depart Kathmandu
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation on full board basis at 3 star hotel in Biratnagar.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea and coffee and hot water during the trek including guide and necessary support staffs with their insurance and salaries.
- Lodge to lodge or camp to camp accommodation during the trek.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Biratnagar / Suketar & Suketar / Biratnagar / Kathmandu with domestic airport tax and necessary airport transfers.
- Kanchenjunga special permit fee, Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System fee.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the itinerary with our local English speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Typical Nepali farewell dinner at local restaurant with cultural program.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).\
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, domestic flight delays due to weather, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tipping amount.
|Start Date||End Date|
|10 Mar, 2024||04 Apr, 2024|
|29 Mar, 2024||23 Apr, 2024|
|12 Apr, 2024||07 May, 2024|
|21 Apr, 2024||16 May, 2024|
|28 Apr, 2024||23 May, 2024|
|03 May, 2024||28 May, 2024|
|12 May, 2024||06 Jun, 2024|