We have exclusively designed this central Tibet tour package to assist ardent travelers explore cultural wealth of Tibet. Besides witnessing stunningly well preserved architecture of cultural heritages and historical places, you also find a perfect getaway to cleanse yourself spiritually. As you bask in the grandeur of Potala palace, you bond with Tibetan culture and history. You can stroll along Barkhor markets to observe colorful mosaic of Tibetan arts, culture, custom, tradition, lifestyle and cuisine.
Visits to Jokhang temple and Drepung Monastery further heighten your excitement and zest. In the towns of Gyantse and Shigatse you have an exclusive opportunity to explore monasteries and fully immerse yourselves in the Buddhist culture. On this tour, you are in for an experience of a lifetime.
- Day 01:Arrive Lhasa (3660m).
- Day 02:Sightseeing Sera monastery, Norbulingka and Jokhang temple.
- Day 03:Sightseeing Potala Palace, Drepung monastery and Barkhor street
- Day 04:Drive to Tsedang (3550m/183km).
- Day 05:Sightseeing Tandruk monastery, Yambulakhang, Samye monastery.
- Day 06:Depart Lhasa
What's Included / Excluded?
- 05 Nights’ accommodation at 3 Star hotel in Tibet and best available en-route on bed and breakfast basis.
- All guided sightseeing tours in Lhasa with entry fees.
- Tibet Travelling permit.
- Transportation by Van or 4WD Jeep.
- Airport transfers.
- Any meals during hotel stay in Tibet.
- International airfare.
- Any cost incurred during emergency evacuation due to any reason (usually insurance covers this expense).
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature.
- Your insurance.