Lhasa, most popularly known as ‘Sunlight City’, is regarded as the heart and soul of Tibet. It is the most sought after tourist destination in Tibet. Two blissful days are packaged in your trip for exploring the charismatic wonders of Lhasa. Visits to the white and ochre fortress of Potala Palace and Jokhang temple can be a spiritually rejuvenating experience. Potala Palace, a UNESCO world heritage, features an overwhelming array of intricate murals, temples, stupas, tombs of eight past Dalai Lamas, exquisite Tibetan mandalas and other relics of Tibetan history. Jokhang temple lying 2 km to the east is another Tibetan religious site. In the Buddhist monasteries of Sera and Drepung will get to see the monks and get an insight into their lifestyle.
Exploring Barkhor markets gives you an insightful glimpse into Tibetan culture. As you wander around the markets, you witness Tibetan art, culture, custom and tradition. With so much to see and explore in Lhasa, this will truly be an unforgettable experience.
- Day 01:Arrive in Lhasa (3660m).
- Day 02:Sightseeing Sera monastery, Norbulingka and Jokhang temple.
- Day 03:Sightseeing Potala Palace, Drepung monastery and Barkhor street.
- Day 04:Depart Lhasa
What's Included / Excluded?
- 03 Nights’ accommodation at 3 Star hotel in Tibet on bed and breakfast basis.
- All guided sightseeing tours in Lhasa with entry fees.
- Tibet Travelling permit.
- Transportation by Van or 4WD Jeep.
- Airport transfers
- Any meals during hotel stay in Tibet.
- International airfare.
- Any cost incurred during emergency evacuation due to any reason (usually insurance covers this expense).
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature.
- Your insurance