This extraordinary bike trip takes you to some of the most beautiful places in the world. There are lowland villages, dense oak forests, deep gorges, lovely isolated hamlets, and the mighty high mountains with inhabitant of friendly people, awesome cultures, lavishly adorned monasteries, wild flowers, animals and birds.
Annapurna Circuit Bike Tour even more special with a side trip to Tilicho Lake –it is the World’s highest located fresh water lake, we visit simply for its beauty. We start biking from lowland paddy fields, steadily gain altitude as we pass through oak and pine forests that eventually give way to the high desert country at Manang (3579m) and the descent is equally amazing and varied. Strenuous biking is well rewarded at both low and high altitudes, on the approach to the Thorung-La (5416m).
This tour provides everything that makes a Mountain bike adventure, a lot of single trails, a couple of strait forward but long climbs and last but not least two long thrilling downhill rides on tarmac.
The best season for this trip is from September to December and March to June. This trip is not recommended for beginners as well as for ‘luxury seekers’!
- Day 01:Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02:Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing.
- Day 03:Ride from Kathmandu to Nagarkot (32kms).
- Day 04:Ride back from Nagarkot
- Day 05:Drive Kathmandu to Besi Sahar (760m).
- Day 06:Besi Sahar to Jagat (18km/1360m
- Day 07: Jagat to Tal (20km/1700m).
- Day 08:Tal to Chame (21km/2620m).
- Day 09:Chame to Pisang (17km/ 3230m).
- Day 10:Pisang to Manang (19km/3540m).
- Day 11:Rest day and acclimatization in Manang.
- Day 12:Manang to Yak Kharka (15km/4010m).
- Day 13:Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (12km/4450m).
- Day 14:Thorong Phedi to Kagbeni (22km/2800m) via Thorung-La Pass (5416m).
- Day 15:Kagbeni to Tatopani (42km/1190m).
- Day 16:Tatopani to Beni (35km/830m) and drive to Pokhara (820m).
- Day 17:Sightseeing in Pokhara (820m).
- Day 18:Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (1345m).
- Day 19:Final departure
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation at 3-star hotel in Nagarkot.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Pokhara.
- 14 Days Mountain bike as per the itinerary.
- 13 Nights’ accommodation at local lodges en-route on full board basis.
- Professional mountain biking guide as per the itinerary including his insurance, accommodation and meals.
- Annapurna conservation area project fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Kathmandu and in Pokhara city tour as per the above itinerary with our local English-speaking guide including monumental entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Pokhara-Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Hire of Mountain bike.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.