For mountain bikers looking for a peaceful ride, the road leading from Bhaktapur to Dhulikhel, a hill resort 32 km east of Kathmandu, is simply terrific. The highway hardly sees any traffic and the view is magnificent. Dhulikhel can also be approached from Banepa, 4 km east of Dhulikhel, and Nala, 4 km northwest of Banepa. Further hiking to Panauti, three hours south of Dhulikhel, is possible. A day’s walk to Namobuddha is also a lot of fun.
- Day 01:Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02:Mt. Bike to Dhulikhel via Bhaktapur (40km).
- Day 03:Mt. Bike to Namobuddha – Panauti – Dhulikhel (27km).
- Day 04:Mt. Bike to Banepa – Nala – Kathmandu (20km).
- Day 05:Departure
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.
- All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast in Bhaktapur.
- 01 Night twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Dhulikhel.
- 03 Days Mountain bike as per the itinerary.
- Professional mountain biking guide as per the itinerary including his insurance, accommodation and meals.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Hire of Mountain bike.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.