Mountain biking tour is one of the exciting adventurous sports, as you will be able to explore the virgin corner of the country from urban areas to the remote parts alongside of crisscross roads. There are ample of tracks out there alongside of terraced fields in the villages and jungle, through the settlement of various ethnic groups and cross the dazzling hills from where you will have amazing views of range of majestic mountains, incredible landscapes, unique lifestyles of various ethnic group whereby you can relish yourself with the local food, local culture, rituals and many more. You will be mesmerized while having mountain biking tour either within Kathmandu valley or any other parts of the country.
A 10 days trip of biking through one of the most scenic country sides of Nepal. Starting from Kathmandu, we enter the historical district of Nuwakot where we visit the ancient palaces and temples and meet the friendly Tamang people who rely mostly on farming. Beautiful river crossings and riding through goat trails with magnificent views of Annapurna mountains range. We then explore the scenic and beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara.
- Day 01:Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02:Kathmandu to Nuwakot (58kms)
- Day 03:Nuwakot / Trishuli Bazaar / Dhading Besi (50kms).
- Day 04:Dhading Besi / Gorkha (65kms).
- Day 05:Gorkha / Sundar Bazaar (70kms).
- Day 06:Sundar Bazaar / Pokhara (46kms)
- Day 07:In Pokhara
- Day 08:Rest day.
- Day 09:Fly to Kathmandu (25min).
- Day 10:Departure
What's Included / Excluded?
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Kathmandu by our office representative.All arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 02 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- 03 Nights twin/double room accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Pokhara.
- 05 Days Mountain bike as per the itinerary.
- 04 Nights’ accommodation at local lodges en-route on full board basis.
- Professional mountain biking guide as per the itinerary including his insurance, accommodation and meals.
- Annapurna conservation area project fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Airfare for the sector Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Applicable government taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Hire of Mountain bike.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, landslides, political disturbance and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Tipping amount.